INSIDE KING PIE
Boerie Roll Combo: Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of the King Pie Holdings (PTY) LTD or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
- The promotional competition starts on 16 July 2018 and ends at 12 am (midnight) on 10 September 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- All participants stand a chance to win one or more of the following prizes:
- 5.1 1 of 13 kettle braais
- 5.2 Entry requirements
To stand a chance to win on of the above prizes participants will be required to:
- 5.2.1 Buy the Boerie Roll and Regular chips combo at R29.90.
- 5.2.2 Then simply dial *120*1071#, followed by the unique code found on the bottom of the participants till slip.
- 5.2.3 USSD fee charged at R0.20 per 20 seconds. Free minutes do not apply.
- King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- No claims by post, e-mail or any other form of communication; except USSD will be accepted.
- The airtime may not be converted / exchanged for cash.
- A participant may enter the competition as many times as they wish (through separate purchases of the King Pie Boerie Roll and Regular Chips combo).
- One unique code per entry is accepted.
- The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to use the images taken of the participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the participants. However, the participant has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd at Eastside Corporate Close, 807 Richards Drive, Midrand, Gauteng, Att: Marketing Department – Airtime Promotion, vandykJ@kingpie.co.za
- King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to use participant details for marketing and research purposes, unless the consumer advises otherwise. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the promoter and is non-negotiable.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from King Pie. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe from receiving material by contacting the King Pie Holdings (Pty) Ltd at Eastside Corporate Close, 807 Richards Drive, Midrand, Gauteng, Att: Marketing Department – Airtime Promotion.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.